Someone So Pathetic No Words Can Describe

I had emotional support from my mother but aside from that my parents are not rich nor are they well-networked. They mean I have run out of intelligent and articulate ways to talk to you so I am resorting to this Pathetic means they pity you.


Pin On Breakup

Without the bad and hard in life it becomes boring and that is torture.

. Dear Polly A good word to describe my life right now is pathetic. For me to be in utter love with someone whod need to phrase me as that girl to know me. For me to be in utter love with someone whod need to phrase me as that girl to know me.

I graduated with my masters degree from one of the best universities in the world. Heartbreaking heartrending miserable piteous pitiable pitiful poor rueful. To be in love with someone who most likely doesnt care enough to form an opinion about me.

They work hard-labor jobs so I knew coming out of. Ludicrously or contemptibly uninteresting or worthless. People say I am very well mannered and smart but underneath Im usually doing my damnedest to look that way and not show how nervous and spazzy I feel.

Thats all it was. When woken this morning the pathetic creature opted for a lie-in. So without further ado.

I hate that I cant spell words I could spell before. The standard of goalkeeping in amateur football today is pathetic. A pathetic attempt joke excuse Are you telling me youre frightened to speak to her.

Informal Brit ludicrously or contemptibly uninteresting or worthless. I started writing down phrases I hear from other people. Answer 1 of 44.

To be in love with someone who most likely doesnt care enough to form an opinion about me. I dont even know why this is happening fr. Unsuccessful or showing no ability effort or bravery so that people feel no respect.

The thing is I cant describe all what I feel because you know why and I hope you understand me. Pathetic excuse for a human being is used to describe someone who is so pathetic at what he does and what he believes in that he have no redeeming qualities he is considered completely useless he always complains about everything and never do anything to fix it he feeds off attention and rage complains when he doesnt get any all he does is annoy. And theyre intelligent thinking people -- not idiotic useless pathetic dumbos as the media likes to portray them.

Why would you be spending so much effort worrying about what someone. But they do not. I started reading more and nothing really has changed.

Adjective having a capacity to move one to either compassionate or contemptuous pity. So furious had been the gusts that high buildings in town. Sure were smarter than any other being on Earth but what does it matter.

To love someone simply by the thought of them. Yes pathetic is an insult. How no matter what words can never describe anything cause I know nothing.

The standard of goalkeeping in amateur football today is pathetic. I mean I want humans to evolve as a. After reading what youve written I think youre looking for a similar sounding word which is sympathetic.

Please help me in any way you can. Bede has the artists instinct of proportion the artists sense for the picturesque and the pathetic. Pathetically adv She was pathetically thin.

How it sounded looked and even seemed all so pathetic. The old man sat huddled in front of a pathetic fire. It is passive aggressive and a lie.

The phrase pathetic people refers to people who are so pitiable that they should arouse feelings of empathy in others. Apathetic definition having or showing little or no emotion. Answer 1 of 2.

How it sounded looked and even seemed all so pathetic. Of or affecting the feelings. There is no other way to put it.

Evoking or expressing pity sympathy etc. It is just a way of demeaning another person. 1 adj If you describe a person or animal as pathetic you mean that they are sad and weak or helpless and they make you feel very sorry for them.

Im always scared of doing or saying something that will give me away that will prove that im not normal. Charles Dickens makes use of pathetic fallacy in his novel Great ExpectationsAt the beginning of Chapter 39 his protagonist Pip comments on the wretched weather. Technology makes our lives better and easier but when life is too easy its pointless.

However the phrase can also be used very negatively to refer to people who so pathetic and so inadequate. Answer 1 of 3. The old man sat huddled in front of a pathetic fire.

I worked HARD to get there. Swear words sure as shit serve a good fucking purpose when hurling around bitchy insults but what youll find below shows that they arent 100 necessary when completely destroying a persons soul with the turn of a phrase. This is completely different from pathetic and it represents the feeling of feeling bad for another person based on what has happened to them.

The small group of onlookers presented a pathetic sight She now looked small shrunken and pathetic. Even with my boyfriend who I know is crazy about me. Personification can involve the attribution of any human quality action or attribute to nonhuman things Examples of personification that are not pathetic fallacy would include saying that The waves winked in the sunlight or The wind played hide-and-go-seek among the trees since neither of these suggest any particular emotion.

Showing more concern for another persons success than your own proves that youre a hater. Day after day a vast heavy veil had been driving over London from the East and it drove still as if in the East there were an Eternity of cloud and wind.


Very True Many A Times It Happened With Me Quotes That Describe Me Emotional Quotes Words Quotes


Beirut1964 On Instagram For You Fakeartist Alexandragrant Grantalexandra Pathetic Quotes Pathetic People Quotes Funny Quotes


Pin On That One Cunt Back Home


Pathetic Words Small Groups Adjectives

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code